Hawaiian Ceramic Dolphin Fish Wall Hanging, Hawaiian Name "Mahimahi," tropical fish wall art
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Hawaiian Ceramic Dolphin Fish Wall Hanging, Hawaiian Name "Mahimahi," tropical fish wall art. Driftwood is a unique feature to complete a tropical Hawaiian art piece for a beach house or modern theme. I attach the driftwood to Hawaiian sea turtles, Maui humpback whales, Mahi-mahi “dolphin,” humuhumunukunukuapua’a fish, palm trees, sharks, plumeria flowers, and other Hawaiian designs.
I have been collecting driftwood along the Maui Puakukalo shoreline for years to use on my hand-sculptures one-of-a-kind ceramic pieces. Puakukalo Beach is one of Maui’s most pristine beaches and a local hub that families, surfers, divers, fishermen, and beachcombers enjoy together.
The driftwood can be light, dark, rough, or smooth and is especially abundant during high surf. The variety of driftwood journeys to our Maui coastline from other parts of the Hawaiian Islands and other parts of the world. Each piece I design is unique and distinct in its remarkable appearance, and no two will ever be identical! Bring a splash from Maui.
- Instruction to hang the piece: hang the ceramic piece first it has a wire hook attached to the back. Then, use a skinning nail to hang the driftwood.
- Dimensions: 22" x 50"
- Wire hook attached to the back
- Weight 7 lbs. each panel, total weight 35 lbs. approximate
- Clay body porcelain & stoneware.
- Cone 5 glazes.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- For best cleaning results, wipe with a damp paper towel and dry with a dry paper towel; if using the ceramic as a kitchen backsplash, use dish-washing soap like Joy, Dawn, or Palmolive for heavy grime from cooking. You can also use a non-abrasive plastic sponge if needed.
- Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery.
- Free Shipping in the USA in 7-9 days; the shipper is UPS.