Ceramic Surfer Dudes bathroom Shower Tiles, Wall Hangings Ceramic Artwork, Beach House Artwork
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Ceramic Surfer Dudes bathroom Shower Tiles. These lovely ceramic surfer plaques are interchangeable they can be hung on a wall, tiled in as a kitchen backsplash, bathroom shower tiles, pool tiles, and used outdoors. The ceramic plaques come in a variety of Hawaiian relief designs (3D appearance) such as sea turtles, dolphins, Maui humpback whales, pineapples, palm trees, geckos, plumeria flower, and much more.
Custom colors and sizes upon request. If used as a kitchen backsplash tile the high temperatures from the stove top or oven will not affect the vibrant glazes or the clay. They can be used in freezing or desert-like temperatures. All artwork is created in my studio on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Bring a splash of Maui home.
My artistic goal is to create hand-sculpted one-of-a-kind ceramic pieces that reflect the beauty and simplicity of the Hawaiian Islands. The land and ocean tone inspires me to create genuinely unique artwork for my discerning clients.
- Dimensions: 6” x 6”
- Weight 1.5 lbs. approximate
- Clay body porcelain & stoneware.
- Cone 5 & 6 glazes.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- For best cleaning results, wipe with a damp paper towel and dry with a dry paper towel, if using the ceramic as a kitchen backsplash use dish-washing soap like Joy, Dawn, or Palmolive for heavy grime from cooking. You can also use a non-abrasive plastic sponge if needed.
- Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery.