Ceramic Kitchen Backsplash Tile Humpback Whale Design
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Ceramic Hawaiian humpback whale can be used as a wall hanging, kitchen backsplash tiles, and bathroom shower tiles, entrance-way, living room, office décor, and can be used indoors or outdoors. My unique relief technique in designing my humpback whale accentuates the intricate anatomy of the humpback whale. The clay body is porcelain and stoneware clay; porcelain gives the glazes a vibrant shining luster, stoneware gives the ceramic pieces incredible durability. The colors will last forever.
A wire hook is attached on the back for easy hanging. If used as a kitchen backsplash tile the high temperatures from the stove top or oven will not affect the vibrant colorful glazes or the clay. Outdoors freezing or desert-like temperatures will not affect the structure or the glazes. All artwork is created in my studio on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
- Dimensions: 10.5” x 7”
- Wire hook attached to the back
- Weight 2 lbs. approximate
- Clay body porcelain & stoneware.
- Cone 5 glazes.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- For best cleaning results, wipe with damp paper towel and dry with dry paper towel, if using the ceramic as a kitchen backsplash use dish-washing soap like Joy, Dawn, or Palmolive for heavy grime from cooking. You can also use a non-abrasive plastic sponge if needed.
- Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery.
- Free Shipping in the USA in 7-9 days, the shipper is UPS.