Ceramic Hawaiian Fish humuhumunukunukuapuaʻa Wall Art
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Ceramic Hawaiian fish wall art is the designated Hawaii's state fish in 1984, humuhumunukunukuapuaʻa—or Hawaiian triggerfish—earned its moniker from ancient Hawaiians because of its pronounced schnozzle (the word, quite literally, translates to “triggerfish with a snout like a pig”)
This work of art has the most magnificent combination of vibrant and brilliant green glazes with deep esthetic hues giving it a distinctive 3D life-like appearance I’ve been creating my elegant hand sculpted wall art on the island of Maui, Hawaii, since 1999. They’ll complement the decor of your entrance-way, living room, office, bathroom shower tile, kitchen backsplash tile, and can be used indoors or outdoors in freezing or desert-like temperatures.
A wire hook is attached on the back for easy hanging. If used as a kitchen backsplash tile the high temperatures from the stove top or oven will not affect the vibrant colorful glazes or the clay. Outdoors freezing or desert-like temperatures will not affect the structure or the glazes. All artwork is created in my studio on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
- Dimensions: 18” x 9”
- Wire hook attached to the back
- Weight 4 lbs. approximate
- Clay body porcelain & stoneware.
- Cone 5 glazes.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- For best cleaning results, wipe with damp paper towel and dry with dry paper towel, if using the ceramic as a kitchen backsplash use dish-washing soap like Joy, Dawn, or Palmolive for heavy grime from cooking. You can also use a non-abrasive plastic sponge if needed.
- Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery.
- Free Shipping in the USA in 7-9 days, the shipper is UPS.
Bring some Aloha into your life from Maui!